Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Hey people!! =D Today, had the enrichment again!! Hahahas... Then today do the voice projection thing... Hohoho.. I have a LOW voice for girls lah!! Hahahas... "I'M A MAN!!!" Oh anyways, it was fun lah today... Time passed really fast sia... after the teacher give some basics on what to take note when want to sing a song... The theory lah... then we practice the voice projection thing lor.. then end le!! So fast!!!
Oh then, after that i go for band practice lor... As usual... Hahahahahas... Played Alladin lor... Sec2s played Acclamations... I must say they played not bad lor!! Jia you sec2s!! Must put in more work cause there's space for improvement!! You guys will be the next batch of people taking part in 2010 band competition de!! =D I need everyone's hard work in order to fufil my dream!! Which is to get a GWH for the next band comp!! ok guys?? Thanks.. =D
After band, came home, bathed and then had my dinner!!! Hahahas... Nothing really special today lah!! But hor, i hope i can be a very good cook like my mummy... So i can cook good food for my future husband next time!! Hohhohohos... =D
Like that lor... Oh yarhh!! I'm so happy today!! hahahas... I passed my maths common test!! hehehe.. Thought that i'll fail de lor!! Cus dont really understand the topic... hiaz.. Anyways, i just passed by half mark only lah!! Sianz... >.<
Kkayys lah... Got to go le.. That's all that happened today guys... Takecares... bye bye... =)
Let it Be
Find myself
Chia Hui Shuen
BPian
BPMB Member
LoVeD OnEs
Damien
Amalina
BP Saxo
Shahidah
Syafiqah
Joo Ting
Times of Trouble
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
Speaking
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
...Back