Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Hello people! =D
hahas... I'm back wor....
Hmmmm, tommorrow getting back results le! haiz... >.<
I'm scared! xP
I scared for my chinese and SS lor! OMG!
Those were the few i find them extremely tough!
Me scared scared! AHHGGG!!!>.<
Today had no school. Morning went out for breakfast with parents =D hahahas... I'm growing fat fat le lor!
I want my dear band practices to start! I WANT DRILLS! heee... They are fun! =D
hmmm... This december holidays going to Cambodia for 9 days. =D (12-20 December 2009)
so excited! woahh!! XD
Then will be quite busy this holidays bah...
Anyways next Saturday, 31 October 2009 having a band performance... =D hahas...
That one was like from early this year drag until now lor! Because of the stupid swine flu(H1N1)... ontherwise now already can start on next year's band competiton prepaaration le lo... oh well... Dunno lah!
hhahas... =)
i'm bored! hmmmmm...
Next week can't have any band practices... Having 'O' levels going on... Hmmm... going to organise some outing le... =D hahahas... Where to go?? People, any suggestions? =P
aiya, see first lah. Must see my results first... And see if i got mood to go out anot lor... hahhas... Getting lazy these few days.
oh well...
okayy lah... dunno wad to blog le... Tommorrow will blog again.. About my sucky results! Bleah!!


wished by Huisheun. * 1:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back