Thursday, February 12, 2009
Hey people!! Zzzz... So tired today.. >.< Thought the sec1s some basics of their instrument.. and there's this irritating guy, he is like... so **** lah!! Another Shah lor!! I'll die next this year end!! AHHHH...!! =.= Teaching him can vomit blood de lah!! Can shorten my life by 10 years after teaching them lor!!!Haiz... So irritating.. Will grow old so fast!! >.<

I may just go crazy after teaching them lor!! As in like they dont understand what i say.. Like very difficult to communicate with them lah!!! haiz... how??! How am i suppose to communicate with them?! aiyo... Die le bah!!! aiyo... >.<

Anyways, heard that next week the sec1s like doing drill lor.. hahahas.. I'm so going next week!! =D Hehehe.. Go see them drills... Sure laugh de lor!! but cannot so bad bah!! Go help them... =P

Hahahas... kk bah.. that's all i'm posting... Got to study for physics test tml... Bye people!! Takecares... bye bye!! =D


wished by Huisheun. * 5:59 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back