Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Hey...
Haiz... Today get back Eon-of-Year resuls...
hmmmm.... Should i be sad? Angry? Happy?? I really don't know! >.<
-English:61/100 (overall)
-E maths: 50/100 (not added the previous tests)
-Social Studies: 223/44 (not adding Lit for combined humains)
-POA:63.5/100 (just EOY)
haiz.... LOOK at my results!!! So ugly lor! WTH!!!
I feel like killing myself le lor!
Ugly UGly UGLy UGLY!!!! WTF!!! >.<
Tommorrow getting back the other subjects... Hmmm.... only a little elated for my English and Social Studies... *claps*
(because i never pass SS before! heee...
But the others: BOOOO!!!!
LOUSY!!! UGLY!!! XP
Tommorrow morning gotta do punishment... haiz... >.<
100-eights??!
OMG!!
Legs gonna break!
Oh well, no choice....
As a senior, oh well... Treat it as exercise bah!
Have been eating so much the past few days...
A work-out bah... =D
Tommorrow getting back Physics, Chemistry, Literature and EL paper... Ohhh gosh! gonna get a heart-attack!!! I need oxygen tank beside me! >.<
Anyway now my prioty is to get full attendance for band! Oh crap... That's my wish... At least full attendance... =D
Yeah man!! Jia You!! Gotta study hard le!
I scared sia!! aiyo...
hope can get top 10 in level...
But that's like a DREAM!! Can't make it le lor! Haiz... >.<
Sobz...
hmmmmm,
Friday got School Bazaar... Than after that got band practice... hahas...Band ROX!!! =D

That's me... =D hehehe...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
...Back