Thursday, February 12, 2009
Hey people.. =D I'm back yeapps.. hahahas... =) Yesterday before i slept, i thought to myself again... Perhaps, last time we sec1s also like them so gong de.. Oh well... So i told myself i gotta be more patient with them.. =P Yeapps.. That's what i'm going to do from next practice onwards.. Teach them till they know!! :) hohohoho... They'll die lor!! >.<
I can be very nice at times.. Especially in school.. You can ask my friends, i always giggle and laugh.. I seldom get angry or what de... BUT if i do.. ... you guys will die lor!!! =.= I hope i don't have to but there's a limit to people's patience de can??! So better not make me angry with you guys ah... Especially THAT sec1 guy!! When it's time for play you can joke around.. But when it's time to get serious, you better get serious!!
oh well, today got a present from my friend... =D hahahs.. A pooh bear... So cute sia... then got other valentines day presents too... =)
today sat for a physics test and chinese test.. :D Hahahas... The physics test qite okay lah.. Not that difficult as i thought.. But as for the chinese test... Awww mann!! Die le lah!! Sure FAIL one lor!! >.<
HOW?? I don't have enough time to finish!! aiyoo.. >.< Nevermind... Will do better next time de!! =) Jia yous!! hahahahas... =D my aim this year is to get at least a B3for all my subjects.. A2 for E maths and Science!! High goals are set!! =D Must meet my goals for this year le!! otherwise next year will really suffer lor!! I need to Jia you le!!
Kayys lah... Got to go le!! Takecare guys.. =D Smiles.. Bye bye... See ya soon ya..
Let it Be
Find myself
Chia Hui Shuen
BPian
BPMB Member
LoVeD OnEs
Damien
Amalina
BP Saxo
Shahidah
Syafiqah
Joo Ting
Times of Trouble
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
Speaking
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
...Back