Friday, October 23, 2009
hmmm....
Today had bazaar...
I made candy floss!! hahahas...
=D
So fun leh! woaahhh!!! xD
hmmm.... Got back the rest of my results yesterday...
Was very disappointed!
我很失望!
Then yesterday was like a bad day lor... =(
haiz... Many things happened...
22 october is a bad day!
but sadly it's my friend's birthday....
oh well...
Forgive and forget bah!
today hurt my leg... =(
SO pain!
很痛!

hmmmm... anyways today had loads of fun during the bazaar! =D
yeah...
okok... my results:
-Lit: I FAILED!!! WTH??!
-physics: 28.5/50... hmmm... still not good enough!
-Chemistry: 31/50... NO GOOD! NO GOOD!>.<
yeah... that's all... =D
oh well, today see the combined marks, nothing fail lah...
*phheeww...* =.=
hahas...

Tomorrow having band practice the whole day... =D
Quite happy... hahas. =D
But 我的脚要断了!!!
I was actually limping home just now... OMG!!
okokok...
another time that post bah.... =D
take care guys!
hahas... =D


wished by Huisheun. * 6:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back