Saturday, February 21, 2009
Hey people.. =) I'm back again.. Just read my teacher's blog.. hahahas.. So long sia.. So many posts.. Then somemore all the posts like so long.. =P Took like so long to finish scrolling down all his posts... Hahahas.. But he was a great teacher.. =) Now he no more teaching le.. he go study.. >.<

Monday got physics and POA common tests le.. Hahahas.. =D Physics should be not a problem bah.. Just did a class test 2 weeks ago and got 26.5/30.. Well, i'm more afraid of the POA test!!! Scared i will fail lor!! DIE le bah!! >.<

Common Tests time table:
- 23/02/2009: Physics and POA
- 24/02/2009: Chinese
- 25/02/2009: E maths and Literature
- 26/02/2009: Chemistry ( Last paper!! Yeahh!!!)

Hahahs.. Actually very fast will over de lor!! hahahas... I think my English paper i did yesterday will score quite badly lor!! SIANZ... =.= Then SS also.. I write like kind of little de..

Hahas.. Then today i made like cheesecake.. =) Hope it's nice lor...Took like the whole morning to make it!! Hahas.. I did Oreo cheesecake.. But then after making the whole thing look very weird le!! The oreo is black, cheese is white then jelly is like red leh!! Hahahas.. WEIRD!!!

Hahas.. ok lah.. Shall end here.. =D Hope the cheesecake will turn out nice and hope the common tests will not be so tough.. hehehes.. I'll go study now!! bye bye.. Takecares people and all the best in your common tests.. BYE!! =D


wished by Huisheun. * 12:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

...Back