Thursday, February 26, 2009
Hey people!! =) hahas... So long never post le!! Today just finished my common test lah... Sian lor.. I fail my Maths.. Badly sia!! i only like got 8/40 lor!! Haiz.. >.< i think i need go back for tution liao... Sad sad... >.< Oh anyways, i got my new handphone yesterday!! hahas.. =) It's red!! Woots...
Then, i got back my POA le.. hahas.. I PASSED!! Dont worry.. But i only got like 26/40.. hahas.. I'll work harder next time.. I want to get an A for POA, Science and Maths.. =D Thats my goal for this year.. And at least a B for all the other subjects!! =)
Yesterday after the long rain got rainbow sia!! very nice lor!!! The biggest and nicest rainbow i have seen sia!! =D

Nice rite?? hahas... =) kkays lah.. i want do other stuff le.. hahas.. bye people!! takecares!! =D
Let it Be
Find myself
Chia Hui Shuen
BPian
BPMB Member
LoVeD OnEs
Damien
Amalina
BP Saxo
Shahidah
Syafiqah
Joo Ting
Times of Trouble
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
Speaking
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
...Back